Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By MeSoHordey Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:45 am
Admittedly, a stupid device, but kinda cool the way it can be used to process external effects.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Casio/XW-PD1-Trackformer-Groove-Center.gc

$99 bucks boys, get 'em while they're hot!

MSH
By MeSoHordey Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:10 am
Sweet baby Jesus in a bucket of pickles. That video is bad.

Not all is lost though.

I'm going to buy a chain, wear it around my neck and play it furiously like an MPC-Tar .

When people ask me what it is, I'm going to tell them Korg, the MPC Element and the Millenium falcon had a threeway and this was the baby.

+

+

=

By Wormhelmet Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:42 am
Criminy that video is awful. Is that the Minnesota School of DJ'ing headmistress?

"Ah, yah. Norm and I just had a healthy two egg breakfast and now we're scraping the ice off the wagon windows to head down to show off the dj skills, dontcha know"
By Ian Canefire Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:24 pm
This is being discussed in quite a few forums. I'm getting one actually.
Considering some of the old drum machines and samplers I have (Yamaha SU10, Yamaha RY8, Boss DR5)
The functions in this are great. The sounds are good. Many sounds. Multiple tracks. It has sampling. Inexpensive. Small form factor. $99.

It was an easy decision.

They have an interesting arrange out as well that has sampling. I looked to see if that had dropped in price. But no dice. MZX500.

Peace
Ian
By JUKE 179r Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:37 pm
SEMS wrote:
mr_debauch wrote:happy new years bud

remember this cringeworthy video?

She could still get it. #justsayin

I'd hit it with her crazy Canadian EDM ass. lol