Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500
By richie Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:15 pm
Based on your stated skill level, I'd have to agree with you. Changing tact switches isn't a scary thing at all but if you have 0 experience with soldering, it may be overwhelming for you.
By WASKMUSIC Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:52 am
yeah the build quality from mpcstuff is sometimes "questionable".... i changed sliders for a friend on his mpc 1000 because they didn't work. after putting new ones in they still didn't work. i found the failure. it was a NOT SOLDERED connection on the mpcstuff padupgrade. the small pcb board under the metalplate had some NOT SOLDERED connections. man, ridicolous.
By notimetowaste Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:36 am
Removing the clicking, is possible from the original board. I've just done it... it requires desolder and soldering... and I would say a bit of risky operation... I'm no tech expert but i managed to do it.. saved me a new board.. if anyones interested let me know...
By cbeauchemin Wed May 11, 2022 10:10 am
notimetowaste wrote: saved me a new board.. if anyones interested let me know...

I actually would: I replaced my board with a mpcStuff v3, but my 2500 is having weird issues and I'm wondering if I should try to restore and put back the original board. Thanks in advance!
By WASKMUSIC Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:01 pm
I personally like the OG board. The clicky encoder is not a real problem for me. It is more annoying to have weird board behaviour than having a loud wheel. The wheels are serviceable or ou could just change the wheel against a new OG one or you could hack your board to accept the MPC 2000 XL jog wheel encoder.
By JA:KOVA Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:03 pm
notimetowaste wrote:Removing the clicking, is possible from the original board. I've just done it... it requires desolder and soldering... and I would say a bit of risky operation... I'm no tech expert but i managed to do it.. saved me a new board.. if anyones interested let me know...

yeah mane , tell me something about it - i have some contact problesm with my jogwheel and the mpcstuff board is not available :(
By richie Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:36 am
loudmusic wrote:Anyone know of a more active forum?

It's just that the majority of your posts inconvenience people and set them into depression. I know at least 16 pads worth of people that have reported you due to the nonsensical posts that you make.

What answer are you truly expecting ?
By loudmusic Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:30 am
richie wrote:
loudmusic wrote:Anyone know of a more active forum?

It's just that the majority of your posts inconvenience people and set them into depression. I know at least 16 pads worth of people that have reported you due to the nonsensical posts that you make.

What answer are you truly expecting ?

What are you talking about? Could you point to anything I've posted that fits that criteria? I've never had my account reported.

I'm not expecting a specific answer. The link to the discord is dead and it is certainly possible that there's another forum. There are decent subreddits for example. Is this all stuff your wet brain can't fathom?

I get it man. You've been on here 10+ years and have absolutely nothing to show for yourself music wise so you devote much of your time here. But if you don't like my posts just close your eyes, scroll on and stop being a whiny pussy.
By richie Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:53 am
loudmusic wrote:What are you talking about? Could you point to anything I've posted that fits that criteria? I've never had my account reported.

I'm not expecting a specific answer. The link to the discord is dead and it is certainly possible that there's another forum. There are decent subreddits for example. Is this all stuff your wet brain can't fathom?

I get it man. You've been on here 10+ years and have absolutely nothing to show for yourself music wise so you devote much of your time here. But if you don't like my posts just close your eyes, scroll on and stop being a whiny pussy.

If you are not expecting a specific answer, then what was the purpose of the question then?

In addition, I suggest making a post of your accomplishments as I'm sure that someone such as yourself talking that talk on the internet must have a lot of important information to share with the masses.
By loudmusic Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:27 am
richie wrote:
loudmusic wrote:What are you talking about? Could you point to anything I've posted that fits that criteria? I've never had my account reported.

If you are not expecting a specific answer, then what was the purpose of the question then?

In addition, I suggest making a post of your accomplishments as I'm sure that someone such as yourself talking that talk on the internet must have a lot of important information to share with the masses.

Are you going through oxy withdrawal? Did your girl get rawdogged by another guy? Did your house get foreclosed on? I really can't understand why this is bothering you so much dude lol.