Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best track?

N/A
11%
56%
N/A
33%
By pk1 Wed May 17, 2017 1:48 am
no bro. I'm not your father. its not just on me. you have everybody waiting on you. disrespecting the team here.
we all have families and lives that demand our time. And if your just sitting round bullshitting. then your not respecting others.

If you don't have enough respect to follow threw with this battle. then you shouldn't be given the respect to honor your votes, and win.

go take your drinking stoned as off the couch and find us a sample to flip. if i have to do it for you. you won't be submitting anymore tracks here.
By Hanz Bocek Wed May 17, 2017 10:01 am
ok men I am sorry ;)
today I will find sample and post link ;) have a nice day ;)
By Kaulo Ferreira Thu May 18, 2017 11:20 am
Still nothing? Me and Dennis got a great sample for yall..told him to upload it so I think he will put it on here in a few hours when he gets home from work..dont know.about the rules, leave that up to pk1
By pk1 Thu May 18, 2017 2:12 pm
I'm not trying to be a jerk. Just workin long days. And have not even had time to touch a computer. I eat and leave. Come home eat and sleep. I'm on the toilet when I'm responding to these. Wishing I had time to bang pads.
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Thu May 18, 2017 7:17 pm
This was once a good spot to learn and compete.Now it`s becoming a mockery.Can ANYONE post a sample?I will make an attempt next round to submit something.
By pk1 Fri May 19, 2017 3:06 pm
Thx D-roll. but it would have needed to be a link to an actual file that we can use.
By pk1 Fri May 19, 2017 3:12 pm
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:This was once a good spot to learn and compete.Now it`s becoming a mockery.Can ANYONE post a sample?I will make an attempt next round to submit something.

You shouldnt want to participate or have anything to do with such "mockery"!

i do recall having to make special sample conversions for you. because you couldn't use anything but wav...
:Sigh:
By Living Bate Sat May 20, 2017 6:53 pm
Don't fug with pk1 . . . Bloke takes this shit seriously
By pk1 Sat May 20, 2017 10:39 pm
Nah. I was just messin with ol S.i.c.k.
This thing can be frustrating at times but I do dig battlin y'all. And watching the growth of each of you.