MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By JeriKo Jackson Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:16 am
1. Can all the pads of a program be edited simultaneously.... as in select all and set the envelopes and filter etc.

2. Can audio in be monitored and routed to fx, filter etc.

3. Can pads be set to play chromatically or to scale?

4. Is there a proper demo or workflow video up? A lot of beginner type shit up where are the real heads at?

I have more need to knows but I will start with these.
By cmackg Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:44 am
1. -- Yes. The program edit screen has an option to edit all pads, or the selected one.
2. Yes.
3. OMG< yes. It's part of the option set for a keygroup.
4. They spend a lot of time on this forum.
By Danoc Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:55 am
The best thing you can do is GRAB THE MANUAL the MPC Tutor has posted. And will not only tell you things exist but also show you. Dont get frustrated get the manual and do your thibg .

Peace

JeriKo Jackson wrote:1. Can all the pads of a program be edited simultaneously.... as in select all and set the envelopes and filter etc.

2. Can audio in be monitored and routed to fx, filter etc.

3. Can pads be set to play chromatically or to scale?

4. Is there a proper demo or workflow video up? A lot of beginner type **** up where are the real heads at?

I have more need to knows but I will start with these.
By JeriKo Jackson Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:13 am
Thanks I'm still waitin on my unit. I honestly been lookin for a reason to cancel my pre order lol. My 1k is a little work horse still... on paper the Live can replace a lot ish on my work bench tho. That's the main draw for me.

I downloaded the manual after posting. I'm bout to get into it now