For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By saltmcgault Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:38 am

mpc2500 fully loaded, akai eie pro audio interface, imac with ableton live9 daw, dbx sound compressor and dbx dual equalizer, 6" rokit krk's, roland sk-88 keyboard, and technics sl-1210 mk5 turntable. i love this setup!
Last edited by saltmcgault on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:37 pm
Both are dope setups RevolutionInTheHead and Saltmcgault :smoker:
By sciguy Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:07 am
new (bigger) dorm room, new setup.
I built a little extension to the desk that was already in the room.
Laid out my gear just to see it, nothing's hooked up yet.

(structure above is a lofted bed one of the previous residents built)
By Ill-Green Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:49 am
Thanks Dave! Overlord can really beef up the drums and boost the signals real hot. The overdrive can be a bit droney though. It does activate to the sound but its like a bad AM station that gets louder when you turn the knob wet. Other than that, its awesome because its a stereo pedal and made for line level devices. Maybe by next year I can replace it with an Analog Heat :smoker:
By Tapuno Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:32 pm
How u like that Pignose amp in body?
By Ill-Green Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:42 pm
Tapuno wrote:How u like that Pignose amp in body?

Actually I prefer plugging in the Pignose to an external amp because its much easier to control the feedback, but I like rocking from the internal amp too because it makes squeeling and screaming sounds that I can't get from an amp.

In the market now looking for a fuzz pedal :mrgreen:
By Mushaveli Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:48 am

setup has changed a little since this pic was taken,i replaced the mpk249 with a mpd232 and the mbox with a m-track 2x2

updated/better pics coming soon