MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:30 am
Dam this desk is crazy sturdy for the lil money l spent. 2 people should put it together but l did it on my own.
Glass top is very nice quality.

4 feet long, 23 inches depth and 2 feet from the glass desk to the floor is a nice big desk. I can put my 61 midi keyboard on top of the glass. I got mad space for my screen monitor and monitors. I might get an ultra wide screen cause l definitely have the room. Next l will show the hook up.

By Danoc Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:37 am
Here's my new set up. I gotta get a real camera this phone is wack.

Now lm just waiting for my chair and lumiated keyboard and lm done.

By aes-one Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:01 am
Danoc wrote:Here's my new set up. I gotta get a real camera this phone is wack.

I like this desk! looks very similar to mine, but a little bigger, which is what I need. Do you think you can fit an MPC X with the screen standing up on the level where you have your 61 keyboard controller?
By Ill-Green Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:29 pm
Word I like how you got that little table from the main setup. Resetting my studio myself, just waiting for a Stanton T.62 M2 turntable to arrive before I take pics. Was gonna get the T.92 but its **** digital :vomit: For that, rather get a CD player. T.62 is true analog btw.
By Danoc Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:04 pm
Oh yeah most definitely you could put an X there. I am shocked that glass is very nice and clear. My camera didnt do justices to it.

aes-one wrote:
Danoc wrote:Here's my new set up. I gotta get a real camera this phone is wack.

I like this desk! looks very similar to mine, but a little bigger, which is what I need. Do you think you can fit an MPC X with the screen standing up on the level where you have your 61 keyboard controller?
By Danoc Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:15 pm
Thanks.

I thought the desk eould be small. I never got the dimensions and l would just roll with it. Desk is nice and big, its sturdy and looks good. Im shocked :shock:
Now l got everything in front of me. I can prodouce and mix in comfort. Can't wait to get the chair. Im very happy. Goes to sfindyou take your time to find qualty without spending hella money.

Ill-Green wrote:Word I like how you got that little table from the main setup. Resetting my studio myself, just waiting for a Stanton T.62 M2 turntable to arrive before I take pics. Was gonna get the T.92 but its **** digital :vomit: For that, rather get a CD player. T.62 is true analog btw.
By Eyalc Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:20 pm
Danoc wrote:Thanks.

I thought the desk eould be small. I never got the dimensions and l would just roll with it. Desk is nice and big, its sturdy and looks good. Im shocked :shock:
Now l got everything in front of me. I can prodouce and mix in comfort. Can't wait to get the chair. Im very happy. Goes to sfindyou take your time to find qualty without spending hella money.

Set up looks nice man. What kind of midi keyboard to you use? Or is that a keyboard workstation? And what kind of keyboard (typing) is that? Looks cool.
By Danoc Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:15 pm
Peace Eyaic.
Thank you bro.
That is a Yamaha KX midi Key board. Its an old one l cant use the functions on it but play keys, pitch wheel and mod wheel. Its light l can pick it up with one finger. Later on lma get something modern.

Oh that's my old Protools keyboard. Its cool if you have PT. I have a backlight keyboard coming and get rid of that. I use Reason and Studio One so I don't need it.

Eyalc wrote:
Danoc wrote:Thanks.

Set up looks nice man. What kind of midi keyboard to you use? Or is that a keyboard workstation? And what kind of keyboard (typing) is that? Looks cool.
By Danoc Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:19 pm
Oh you went shopping lol

Very nice man. are you sampling into you live? Diggin in the crates too. Godzilla looks like that cause of its rubbery material. Dope bro.

Blue Monster 65 wrote:Nice!