Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).

By cowbell Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:47 pm
For the PONG1000 Image[MODE] +PAD10 (OTHER) Image [F6]
Control player 1: PAD1=Down – PAD5=Up (or SLDIR 1)
Control player 2: PAD4=Down – PAD8=Up (or SLDIR 2)

MPC1000 NEW OS Version1.1 inclusive PONG1000 (pay \ 3.500 US$35.00)

Rumors are now that Wakai is negotiating with Nintendo to get The Legend Of Zelda (NES version) on the mpc2500 to boost sales. Nothing official as usual.
For more information about Zelda and other titles please contact [email protected]

By Antonym Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:04 pm
yeah i saw the jj had put that on the page but then took it off

now it's not even mentioned.

do you think atari saw it and threatened a lawsuit? does their copyright of pong still apply?

By TBonus76 Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:49 pm
Yeah, I noticed that too... I think he probably took it off the page because he wanted it to be a secret "hidden" feature. Kinda like the pad test screen or the screen where you could put your own name on the startup.

I can't wait for the new os!! I'm gonna ne PONGin' it up baby!!

Finally, something that will make my fiancee appreciate my MPC as much as me!! Woohooo... strip-pong baby!!!

By distortedtekno Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:06 am
Antonym wrote:yeah i saw the jj had put that on the page but then took it off

now it's not even mentioned.

do you think atari saw it and threatened a lawsuit? does their copyright of pong still apply?

yeah i saw that too. this is gonna be dope as hell!

:D

By kja Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:03 am
quit playing around!!!!!!!! theres no pong!!!!!! ryt?

By Lampdog Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:47 am
"yeah i saw the jj had put that on the page but then took it off"

I saw that too, I'll stay tuned. I was just thinking though, if it's pong now, later on it could be something more graphical if they come with a better resolution screen. When I tell my boys they are NEVER going to believe this. But they know I don't deal in BS either.

By Prah_860_ Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:45 pm
Lampdog wrote:"yeah i saw the jj had put that on the page but then took it off"

I saw that too, I'll stay tuned. I was just thinking though, if it's pong now, later on it could be something more graphical if they come with a better resolution screen. When I tell my boys they are NEVER going to believe this. But they know I don't deal in BS either.

man I saw that ish too......I never was into the MPC 1k until seen that shiz........ping pong now.....mario bros later on.......

By my1k Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:22 am
for those who dont have the new OS - get it now
This is how the 1K should work!

for those who do ... production speed has just increased
workflow is smooth and quik !

The 1k packs a fat arse punch if combined with some good tube pre!
By Costley Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:30 am
when i load a folder that has had the entire memory saved into it in 3.5 - you press clear and do it as normal and does not work properly - it leaves sequences .. programs behind etc and only brings through parts of what is loaded?

I noticed somone said you dont have to turn it on and off you just load up the folder am i dong somthing wrong?
By TBonus76 Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:49 pm
Costley wrote:when i load a folder that has had the entire memory saved into it in 3.5 - you press clear and do it as normal and does not work properly - it leaves sequences .. programs behind etc and only brings through parts of what is loaded?

I noticed somone said you dont have to turn it on and off you just load up the folder am i dong somthing wrong?

Instead of pressing LOAD on the folder, go into the folder and load the .PRJ file. That's assuming you are using SAVE ENTIRE MEMORY wehn you save, which I would recommend if you are not doing so already.

By Costley Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:54 pm
il give it a try

By skamgdi Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:36 pm
1st who the fiddukk cares about a pong game......... thats why i have PSP XBOB and PS2.................................. i wana make tracks mpcpong no thanks u can keep that $h** lol this os looks killer and iv been waiting forthe real os to come but i think ima go ahead and get it now

By jahrome Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:17 am
Adding pong is a step in the right direction. Using the MIDI INs as joy stick ports...freakin amazing. I might just start selling MPCs again when this new OS drops. Every kid in America should have a 1000!
By grinchmob Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:46 pm
Costley wrote:when i load a folder that has had the entire memory saved into it in 3.5 - you press clear and do it as normal and does not work properly - it leaves sequences .. programs behind etc and only brings through parts of what is loaded?

I noticed the same sh1t......it's kinda annoying. When I load my folders at times it will play the sounds I had before with the sequece I have for the song just loaded. Imagine what that sounds like (grrrrr) That's the only thing thats wack about the new O/S :twisted: