Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By stan steez Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:38 pm
Okay I was asking JJ about feature requests and that's what he had to say:

Since the memory does not remain any longer, neither addition nor change can be performed.Moreover, the addition which deletes a function is not performed.Only correction of a bug is made from now on.

SO far for the TOPIC 'FEATURE REQUEST XYZ'

:(
Last edited by stan steez on Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By darealbusyman Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:51 pm
i need ping pong loop ;) jj save me o...i will sell my mpc1000 ;)

By flammable Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:47 pm
Since the memory does not remain any longer, neither addition nor change can be performed.

deja vu?

darealbusyman wrote:i need ping pong loop ;) jj save me o...i will sell my mpc1000 ;)

have u send the request?

By stan steez Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:00 pm
Yes, I asked him if including a song info function could be included, because I thought from of all the out-of-this-earth-feature-requests round here, this one would be an easy and simple task... my bad ;)

By Lampdog Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:30 pm
People will STILL be requesting the implimentation of 32 gold daytons, kitchen sink and marble counter tops.

By Lithion Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:54 pm
Lampdog wrote:People will STILL be requesting the implimentation of 32 gold daytons, kitchen sink and marble counter tops.

I'll still be waiting for JJ to put Windows Vista on my Scraper bike

By flammable Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:24 pm
stan steez wrote:Yes, I asked him if including a song info function could be included, because I thought from of all the out-of-this-earth-feature-requests round here, this one would be an easy and simple task... my bad ;)

fantastic, what about ringtones..

By j.m Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:32 pm
flammable wrote:
stan steez wrote:Yes, I asked him if including a song info function could be included, because I thought from of all the out-of-this-earth-feature-requests round here, this one would be an easy and simple task... my bad ;)

fantastic, what about ringtones..

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought THAT'S what the mpc IS for?

damn - gotta buy me a MV-xxxx :( :wink:

By soopa Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:52 pm
Lampdog wrote:People will STILL be requesting the implimentation of 32 gold daytons, kitchen sink and marble counter tops.

thats one heavy phucking mpc lol

By modulator Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:39 pm
I am absolutely satisfied with jj os,
hey, man, it s so fat evolution from basixx os,
at the end it s an mpc!
and we got so much more...
it s really stable now, the bug workin is also a big gain...
By Costley Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:08 am
once he has got rid of all the bugs and the os is perfect - that will be the shit for me :lol:
everyone neeeeds this function and neeeeds that function and this effect and that blah blah cus there wack at makin beats when it comes down to it :twisted:

a sick producer could have made heavy beats on the original os 1.7 or whatever...they probbly just would have lost it :D

By darealbusyman Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:12 pm
flammable wrote:
Since the memory does not remain any longer, neither addition nor change can be performed.

deja vu?

darealbusyman wrote:i need ping pong loop ;) jj save me o...i will sell my mpc1000 ;)

have u send the request?

no i didn't...
how can i do that ??

By truvc Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:45 pm
there is 2K left of code space. thats nothing, and needed for bug fixes.

ping pong loop is such an unimportant feature, proof is that if you really needed it, you had 10 month of os development to request it.
nobody requested it in the 10 months, which means that nobody REALLY needs it.

cheers :)

By flammable Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:10 pm
darealbusyman wrote:how can i do that ??

do it under 'report a bug', just try to make it simple

By truvc Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:56 pm
flammable wrote:
darealbusyman wrote:how can i do that ??

do it under 'report a bug', just try to make it simple

pfffff. flammable you are lame. even in this thread you lobby for new request.

if that is not a childlish and stupid behaviour, i don't know what it is really. :roll: