Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
By distortedtekno Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:34 am
Nobody has those schematics that I'm aware of. But if you need a main board and live in the US, I have a spare that I could sell for a lot less.
By Atys Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:36 am
distortedtekno wrote:Nobody has those schematics that I'm aware of. But if you need a main board and live in the US, I have a spare that I could sell for a lot less.

Ou shit. I AM from Czech Republic :(
By distortedtekno Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:55 am
Keep your eyes open for non-functioning units on eBay. The ones with bad displays should sell much cheaper. Swap the board and sell the remaining parts in order to break even. That would be your best bet.
By Immortal Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:40 am
distortedtekno wrote:Nobody has those schematics that I'm aware of. But if you need a main board and live in the US, I have a spare that I could sell for a lot less.

Hello I see this is an old post but did you ever get rid of this board. If not please contact me. Immortal
By richie Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:20 am
blackberrygoose wrote:Still looking for schamtics too, trying to troubleshoot the disk drive errors, corrosion related i reckon...

The easiest way to determine if it is corrosion related is by using a multimeter, trace all pads going from the floppy connector pins to the controller.

But like I said in the other thread I responded to you in - try loading the OS from a SCSI device and see what happens. If that works then you can forget messing about with a floppy drive.