Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
By tapedeck Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:32 pm
izmael wrote:Found a bug in the OSX version (thanks to MPC_Tutor) which made it impossible to run if your username wasn't izmael. Fixed that now.

still crashing immediately for me on os x - i just downloaded it from yer page.
By distortedtekno Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:58 pm
izmael wrote:Found a bug in the OSX version (thanks to MPC_Tutor) which made it impossible to run if your username wasn't izmael. Fixed that now.

Cool. I'm gonna try it out later and help out with any bug reports as needed.
By mr_debauch Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:28 pm
my mouse is a sanwa trackball. it's plug and play, no extra software required.

what keyboard are you using to run the software? How do you have things like the jog wheel mapped out?
By izmael Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:08 am
distortedtekno wrote:

Cool. I'm gonna try it out later and help out with any bug reports as needed.

Yep, bug/crash reports more than welcome. I'm developing vMPC on OSX10.8.
By izmael Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:10 am
tapedeck wrote:

still crashing immediately for me on os x - i just downloaded it from yer page.

Thanks for the feedback. You think you could upload a crash report somewhere and post the link?
By izmael Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:12 am
MPC-Tutor wrote:Still not working for me in El Capitan. Perhaps someone else can try it to see if it's an El Capitan issue or something specific to my install.

When you have time could you upload/post another crash report?
By izmael Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:39 pm
mr_debauch wrote:well let us know when the new versions are put on the site. that way we can install the latest.

Will certainly do. The previous OSX bug is fixed, but a new one cropped up. Working on it as we speak.