Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
By MPC-Tutor Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:06 am
I currently have a limited number of MPC2000/XL Fat Pads available for shipping directly from the UK.

These pads not only look & feel great, they also increase sensitivity and provide a significantly better playing experience. Installation is quick and simple and no modification is necessary - just swap out the existing pads for the new ones.

These are official MPCStuff.com stock, brand new and sealed; I’m currently the only official UK/EU distributor for these products. All pads come supplied with separate ‘pad corx’ which can be applied to the underside of each pad to further increase sensitivity.

If shipped to the UK or an EU country there will be no VAT, no customs charges and no import duties to pay. Shipping is quick and free, with UK orders dispatched via Royal Mail first class (1-2 days) and EU orders sent via International Standard (3-5 days).

Colours Currently Available For the MPC4000: Black, Dark Grey, Red, Dark Blue

To order, please contact me or send me a Private Message - please let me know the shipping country and colour preference and I'll get back to you straight away to confirm availability and payment details.

Pricing is as follows :

UK addresses: £37.99 inc shipping
EU Addresses: 46.99 EUR inc shipping

If you are outside the EU, please purchase direct from MPCStuff.com.