Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
By Chefchefchef Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:17 am
Yo yo!
I was thinking of getting a new aluminium faceplate made at a custom metal laser cutting and bending service here in London. The only problem is that I need the measurements and blueprints of the external MPC 2000 xl faceplate. I know there was a template floating around these here forums around '05-'08 but I have failed to locate it :WTF:

Anyone got any leads?
By Lampdog Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:19 pm
I think the faceplate was for printing. I had it, when I get home I can look for it on my pc.
By CharlesRandolph Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:43 pm
Chefchefchef wrote:Yo yo!
I was thinking of getting a new aluminium faceplate made at a custom metal laser cutting and bending service here in London. The only problem is that I need the measurements and blueprints of the external MPC 2000 xl faceplate. I know there was a template floating around these here forums around '05-'08 but I have failed to locate it :WTF:

Anyone got any leads?

What did they quote you to have the Face-plate, 3D Scanned?
By Chefchefchef Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:02 pm
3D scanned? That's a thing?
I'll look into that and try to get a quote from someone.
And thanks @lampdog for sending me that stencil. You're the best!
By Lampdog Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:48 pm
Itks all to the good. Do your thang.
I would seriously considerbuying into a solid, sturdy 4k faceplate custom 3d print.
By Beatgeezer Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:50 am
Lampdog wrote:I think the faceplate was for printing. I had it, when I get home I can look for it on my pc.

Hi Lampog! Is it possible for you to send that file for me please?

Thank you!
By Lampdog Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:15 pm
I haven’t seen or used the file in forever, I’m pretty sure it’s still safe on an old hdd somewhere. I’ll find it and Google Drive.
By Beatgeezer Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:46 am
Lampdog wrote:I haven’t seen or used the file in forever, I’m pretty sure it’s still safe on an old hdd somewhere. I’ll find it and Google Drive.

Thanks a lot mate!
By Beatgeezer Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:11 am
Lampdog wrote:I’ve never used it, don’t remember how I got it or from who, but I was told it was helpful and worked. Again, I’ve never used it, I just stored it.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pjGG7BVridw9jlUzB_Yg6fdwsgKrxazF

I'm sure it will help me to customise my MPC. I'll make sure I'll update this post with the final results.

Thanks for your help Lampdog!
By Lampdog Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:49 pm
Yep, let us see what you come up with.
By Dj L-MNTZ Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:03 pm
Can you send me a copy of the flat part I actually work an a metal fabrication and I have the programs to cut them here in USA I would like to cutout a custom cover panel but I need flare drawing of the plate cover