Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
By GC11 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:52 am
Recently got an MPC 2000xl and I stumbled upon these "Producer Edition Drum Kits". Tried to search for demos of them to get an idea of what they sound like, even if it's just 1 or 2 out of the whole lot, but couldn't come up with anything. Regardless, just wanted to see if anyone here has ever used them or gone through them in order to answer following: Given the link below, is it worth it?

https://www.ebay.com/i/182407347537?chn=ps
By TheEastSideStory Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:02 pm
I have purchased from this seller one time. I made an offer of 30$ and they countered with 40$. I purchased. Only two floppy disks out of the 20 i received worked. I contacted the seller and they blamed it on me. You are better off just buying some floppy disks and sampling your own sounds. Go sample impeach the president for drums, etc...

Just my experience.
By GC11 Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:23 pm
TheEastSideStory wrote:I have purchased from this seller one time. I made an offer of 30$ and they countered with 40$. I purchased. Only two floppy disks out of the 20 i received worked. I contacted the seller and they blamed it on me. You are better off just buying some floppy disks and sampling your own sounds. Go sample impeach the president for drums, etc...

Just my experience.

Appreciate your response. I got some for free from a mpc2000xl seller, and yeah I don't think its worth the price.
By CharlesRandolph Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:26 pm
Here are some drums, with PGM files for MPC 2000XL. Just click download all. :nod: Enjoy!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14KJ3PHFgammy9aaO0W7Y0Bk9z3EUzkbp?usp=sharing

GC11 wrote:Recently got an MPC 2000xl and I stumbled upon these "Producer Edition Drum Kits". Tried to search for demos of them to get an idea of what they sound like, even if it's just 1 or 2 out of the whole lot, but couldn't come up with anything. Regardless, just wanted to see if anyone here has ever used them or gone through them in order to answer following: Given the link below, is it worth it?