Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
By SoulCipher Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:39 pm
Hi People,

My first post here so just wanted to say hello.

To the point, I know how rare and expensive FMX008/M card is, though I suspect few of you have it installed in your MPC. Currently I own an Classic MPC 2000 and looking for decent resolution photos of this card (back and front) to reverse and reproduce this card though I can't get any good photos showing connector and traces. I know there is an AKAI Service Manual for FMX008 containing schematics but for f&^@ sake can't progres with buying it online (http://www.vstservice.com/p-672-akai-fm ... x-008.aspx). If there is someone ideally with the FMX008M variant of the card who could take a few photos of this card front and back showing traces on both sides and share them with me/community for sake of technology preservation I would be able to design and recreate one of those for myself (though I have gotek drive, booting system and save times are unacceptable. Of course when I finish I can give back in return to community all the design files of the working card. I just want to max my MPC with this card.

Thanks for your participation,
Soul