Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000

By brainwashcloth Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:07 pm
thanks ego. keep them coming. did that paypal thing ever work out? i have been using one of your free kits alot on some stuff recently. 47 or 49 whichever one is not the dnb kit. i look forward to checking this kit out.

By DJ2D Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:21 pm
Thanxx a lot for the soundz ! ! !

I'll upload somes from my virus a soon, if people want some electro stuff and strange fxs... :D

By brainwashcloth Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:24 pm
electro stuff and strange fxs are what it is all about.

By egokilla Wed Mar 26, 2003 5:18 pm
Nah, paypal still shows it as unclaimed although I've tried to Accept it at least a hundred times. The process of getting verified seems to be taking them a little longer since being bought by ebay. It should work itself out, i'm hoping. I havent had problems with any other funds- just yours. :wink:

Im going to upload some more module samples once I get them converted and zipped up. That should be by then end of the week. I will post them all in one thread.

I've been tripping out on the kits on my MPC Disc 1 (Ego30- thru Ego38)
I was working on some industrial/Drum and Bass beats, and those have some awesome sounds in them- like the fading chick laughing, and that steel barrel snare.. haha.

I'm trying to finsih up the Er-1 and Dr-202 kit too. Next device to sample is going to be some FM module. For some reason the smallest I've been able to compress an FM sound has been about 300kb.

Upload those Virus sounds

By itchyvinyl Wed Mar 26, 2003 6:00 pm
Thanks for continuing to dispense free sounds. That's real cool of you. Do you actually own all these modules and drum machines? How are you getting all these sounds?
By the way, the picture you posted is actually the Linn LM-1, not the Linndrum.

By counterspace Wed Mar 26, 2003 6:19 pm
Ego,

good lookin' out.

By egokilla Wed Mar 26, 2003 9:18 pm
itchyvinyl wrote:Thanks for continuing to dispense free sounds. That's real cool of you. Do you actually own all these modules and drum machines? How are you getting all these sounds?
By the way, the picture you posted is actually the Linn LM-1, not the Linndrum.

Yeah, I couldn't find any decent pics of the LM2, so I just posted the LM1.

Do you actually own all these modules and drum machines?

Alot of them, yes. Most of them I no longer have, or never directly owned.

How are you getting all these sounds?

Ah, a samplists secret... Since you bought some ROMS, email me- and I will tell you exactly.

By undereave Thu Mar 27, 2003 3:30 pm
Hey thanks for the Samples, I have not heard those skins in a while.
I have an old EMU Drumulator if you want to add some of those to your arsenal. let me know.
Undereave