Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
By segabapz Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:35 am
What’s good ppl! I recently bought an XL and am trying to learn the ins and outs of it (quite literally). Everything seems to work fine, I had to buy new pad sensors and clean it up but I expected that.
My issue comes from from the setting screens/open windows where it is not letting me scroll/click down all the way.. the cursor buttons works fine in almost every other screen but when I access deeper settings I can only select or change say the first two settings.
For example, I click SHIFT+NOTE VARIATION to try and assign the NV slider to control tuning, but I can only access HIGH RANGE and PARAMETER, I cannot get over to LOW RANGE or more importantly ASSIGN NV SLIDER.. Really weird because like I said all cursors work in different screens.. If anyone has any input it would be greatly appreciated!
Another note I should make is there is a slight line/dead pixels going through the middle of the screen and it does seem to line up perfectly where I can’t select sometimes.. this is my first time really diving in to an older akai so maybe it’s just my ignorance :hmmm: