Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
By Kurt93 Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:52 am
Hello,
I have a problem.
If i load sounds on my mpc 2000 it works for the first time all well but if i push a pad like 7 times it comes a hihat with it .
As example:
I have on the pad a kick... i push the pad with the kick 7 or 8 times it comes for 1 time a hihat sound with the kick.
How can i fix this ?
Can someone help me please ?

Best regards
Kurt :?:
By richie Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:03 am
Open the 2000, carefully disconnect and reconnect the ribbon from the pad sensor sheet.

Also, depending on the age, you may want to clean your pads as potential build up could cause other pads to trigger incorrectly.

Lastly, I once had an issue on a 2000 similar to yours which only required me to reseat the rubber pad sheet again. It was a bit off center as the previous owner was messing around in the machine and wedged it shut.
By Kurt93 Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:32 am
richie wrote:Open the 2000, carefully disconnect and reconnect the ribbon from the pad sensor sheet.

Also, depending on the age, you may want to clean your pads as potential build up could cause other pads to trigger incorrectly.

Lastly, I once had an issue on a 2000 similar to yours which only required me to reseat the rubber pad sheet again. It was a bit off center as the previous owner was messing around in the machine and wedged it shut.

Ah ok i will try this !!! Thank you so much !!!!
:)