Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000
By DS1 Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:56 pm
What's Happening

Can anyone tell me how to make a program for the MPCXL without having like the five sounds I sampled in the other three programs?

I've been using the programs/sounds I bought from Kid Nepro a few years back. I would load a program and then sample my own sounds, so that they would repeat in each program.

They are kinda boring now. LOL

Peace

:twisted:

By lowestring Fri Apr 04, 2003 2:13 pm
You can create your own programs by loading sounds individually. You can load and hear sounds individually as .snd in the load screen. Load and assign a pad and save as a .pgm or .aps. If the disk you are loading has a lot of sounds, it is beneficial to be familiar with the names of the souds you are loading. Example: you have a disk with 500 sounds, you have to scroll through all 500 sounds. If you're familiar with the sounds, you can go directly to the sample you want
By DS1 Fri Apr 04, 2003 3:06 pm
DS1 wrote:What's Happening

Can anyone tell me how to make a program for the MPCXL without having like the five sounds I sampled in the other three programs?

I've been using the programs/sounds I bought from Kid Nepro a few years back. I would load a program and then sample my own sounds, so that they wouldn't repeat in each program.

I guess I need to download the manual.

They are kinda boring now. LOL

Peace

:twisted: