Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000

By Krux Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:04 am
Brand new, the mfc does come with the rack ears. A last resort might be to get some made, which shouldn't be too hard. I don't know how expensive though. Rack ears from some other gear might fit as well.

By nikenn Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:43 pm
If you are trying to mount the MFC above your MPC, there is a kit for that. AKAIPro used to call it the Kit MFC42. It comes with the mounting brakets and a cool little snake to connect the MIDI and the audio.

You may want to try VST in Pasadena. If its the Rack ears you need, they should have those as well

By djdynasty Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:30 pm
Yo theminsk420

I got what you need. Holler at me!!!

The Kit cost about $75.00

By theminsk420 Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:22 pm
75? even the dude on ebay got it for like 50......

i dont really need the official shit, it would prolly be alot easy than making my own but has anyone successfully done this? if so any suggestions? oh ya im tryin to mount the mfc on top of my mpc, thanks for the help everybody
By DAS BOOT Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:55 pm
HII Guys I have problems too finding the brackets. Did any of you find a solution
regards christoffer
By DrAdamBomb Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:11 pm
I just listed a complete MPC 2000xl and MFC49 bundle with the mounting brackets on Reverb.com

This is an all-original setup and likely the most complete in circulation (8 outs 32mb, all the snakes and cables.

I have traced the mounting brackets and will be fabricating a few, feel free to reach out if interested. Here is my shop:

https://reverb.com/shop/chittysmusicgear