Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000

By J Sound Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:53 am
new it wouldn't work

the way i see it all these extra features are'nt going to make you sound D ill A over night.

peeps need to be creative with what they got.

stop makin excuses :x

By Peter Project Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:31 pm
It's got nothing to do with being creative, it's about being lazy. And I'm a lazy mo'fo'.

By gin147 Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:28 pm
J Sound wrote:new it wouldn't work

the way i see it all these extra features are'nt going to make you sound D ill A over night.

peeps need to be creative with what they got.

stop makin excuses :x
What are u working with?

By naxir Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:00 am
Who can add in OS mpc 2000 functions the Auto Zone and Auto Chrom?

[email protected]

By kebzer Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:00 pm
I still fail to understand why AKAI protects the 2k classic and 2kxl source codes more than the 1000/2500 ones...This company has been kept to life because of JJ's efforts. If it wasn't for him, that little piece of shit (1000) would have entered the dome of wackness and bad engineering for ever. If they were to release those old school codes, thousands of ppl would have been benefited straight away. And keepin ppl upgrading to the new machines is no excuse for all this secrecy. Just check how many replies has the 2k section...

By naxir Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:07 am
Has given OS 1.72 (mpc 2000) to familiar programmers... We shall be hopes, that they will find access... On how many I know, there the code is closed. Who has any information, write in PM.

By kebzer Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:18 am
OS 1.72??Is this some kind of a joke??

By naxir Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:50 am
It will not be a joke if there will be people who own the information. Write everyone who though something knows about OS 1.72. As it to crack how to register new functions... I all it shall be передовать to my programmers. It is necessary for me as much as possible information... Forgive for my English.

By kebzer Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:01 am
Hmmm, strange posts...Anybody else heard about this??

By RonDu Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:01 pm
All we need is access to the source code. If I new how to crack that $h*t I'd be all on it. I'd add the autochrome and multiple program usage

By Speaks Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:49 pm
J Sound wrote:
Bobby Walla11 wrote:If they changed the way mute groups work on the 2k/xl to the way they work on the 1000/2500 it would be enough for me.

CO-SIGN!

By Alistar Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:14 pm
I swear to God if I had the source code for the 2KXL OS, I could crack it to run on the classic within a day. No doubts in my mind.
By destruktiv Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:45 pm
When anyone is interested:

MPC2000 development Team:

Product planning
Yuji Kagei"

Cosmetic design
Kazusato Kawanoguchi

Electric design
Yasuyuki Hayashi
Hideyuki Oimatsu

Mechanical design
Takeshi Sugiyama

Software design:
Akihiro Hayashi
Yoshihiro Ishikawa

Sound design
Masayuki Hoshi
and studio Mix 335 stuff

Thanks to all AKAI EMI stuff.
By destruktiv Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:56 pm
The next interesting thing is, that the xl has also a .exe and a .sys file. they call MPC2KXL.EXE and MPC2KXL.SYS. But i have no idea, how I can extract the MPC2KXL.BIN file.

when anyone has a idea he or she can post it.