Technical questions for the MPC2000xl and the MPC2000

By JUKE 179r Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:11 pm
DJ Ambush... I PM'd you my email address. Cheers Bro!
By DJ AMBUSH Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:27 am
thanks for the patience guys..

Sit still I am working on em..

l8er
By Dark star Balla Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:32 am
DJ AMBUSH wrote:anyone wanting the schematics, I have to figure out how to shrink them down from 11x17 to 8x11 so everyone can read them.

Please bare with me a lil.

Thanks

--DJ Ambush

Hey DJ Ambush I would like to get ahold of those also if at all possible. I have to 2K not the XL. Thanks in advance. I also heard I could replace my floppy drive with any ide floppy drive is this the case? Anyone have any experience with this at all?

By jazzbee Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:06 pm
Please could I have a copy too as these are very rare!!!!

By gennbo Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:58 am
klapstoel30 wrote:they can be found on mpc-tutor.com

I can't find any schematics in there, only service manuals, which do not include schematics..
By SimonInAustralia Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:44 pm
klapstoel30 wrote:
gennbo wrote:
klapstoel30 wrote:they can be found on mpc-tutor.com

I can't find any schematics in there, only service manuals, which do not include schematics..

http://www.mpc-tutor.com/akai-mpc-manuals/

under "service manuals"

And where exactly are the MPC2000 schematics on that page?

As gennbo says above, I too can see the Service Manual, but no schematics.

Have you even looked at that page to see if the schematics are actually on there?
By klapstoel30 Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:43 pm
SimonInAustralia wrote:And where exactly are the MPC2000 schematics on that page?

As gennbo says above, I too can see the Service Manual, but no schematics.

Have you even looked at that page to see if the schematics are actually on there?

I downloaded the 2kxl and the schematics were there, so I assumed it would be the same for the 2k, sorry
By gennbo Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:50 am
Yes, the xl schematics are there. I was interested in ad/da board schematic, so I checked one for xl and it seems that it's not much different (if not the same) from 2000. This will suit my needs for now. I'll try and refer to that and hopefully i'll find what's the problem. Thanks
By sorinp Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:56 pm
Hi DJ AMBUSH I sent you a PM message... do you still have the MPC 2000 schematics, I would love to get a copy. Kind regards from Montreal, Canada!