For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By Kcearl Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:10 pm
dabmeister wrote:
Kcearl wrote:Added this pair yesterday, monopoly and poly D…$500 each at sweetwater, lotta synth for the buck but nowhere to really put them



Nice! But I'm thinking you're destine for starting your own "sweetwater" showroom :hmmm: Any material done with your current setup that some of us inquiring minds would like to catch a good eargasm?



Lol, my gear def does not produce eargasms :mrgreen:


This was all recorded in an Akai Force. OB6, DM12, Pro2, Pro One, Argon 8, and MPC One through a soundcraft, into outboard, then an 18i20 into the Force…bit retro sounding synth track


User avatar
By dabmeister Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:29 pm
Kcearl wrote:
dabmeister wrote:
Nice! But I'm thinking you're destine for starting your own "sweetwater" showroom :hmmm: Any material done with your current setup that some of us inquiring minds would like to catch a good eargasm?



Lol, my gear def does not produce eargasms :mrgreen:


This was all recorded in an Akai Force. OB6, DM12, Pro2, Pro One, Argon 8, and MPC One through a soundcraft, into outboard, then an 18i20 into the Force…bit retro sounding synth track




Kewl! I thought I heard a synthesis voice in the mix. Anyhow, have you heard and tried this...https://emvoiceapp.com/?

I figured this would add an intriguing concept to that track.
By Kcearl Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:51 pm
dabmeister wrote:I figured this would add an intriguing concept to that track.



Looks cool!

I use a vc340, but strictly for vocoding (normally a lot more than just a word or phrase)….that looks pretty interest though! Have you used it?

This is the vc340…the strings and choir are too, total bargain if its the vintage sounds you are looking for but a lot of real estate…I have the Boss VE500 thats pretty usable, if you can hold a tune.

User avatar
By Danoc Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:46 am
:WTF: Holy sh**
Daaaammmm!
So the only problem you have is space? :popcorn:

Kcearl wrote:Added this pair yesterday, monopoly and poly D…$500 each at sweetwater, lotta synth for the buck but nowhere to really put them

Image
User avatar
By Danoc Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:49 am
Nice! Sounds like good music at the end crrdits of a movie. Dope :nod:

Kcearl wrote:Added this pair yesterday, monopoly and poly D…$500 each at sweetwater, lotta synth for the buck but nowhere to really put them



Nice! But I'm thinking you're destine for starting your own "sweetwater" showroom :hmmm: Any material done with your current setup that some of us inquiring minds would like to catch a good eargasm?[/quote]


Lol, my gear def does not produce eargasms :mrgreen:


This was all recorded in an Akai Force. OB6, DM12, Pro2, Pro One, Argon 8, and MPC One through a soundcraft, into outboard, then an 18i20 into the Force…bit retro sounding synth track


[/quote]
By Kcearl Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:23 pm
Danoc wrote:Nice! Sounds like good music at the end crrdits of a movie. Dope :nod:



Thats weird Danoc, you are not the first person to say that about my tunes…Im gonna make an album called End Credits :mrgreen:
By Kcearl Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:24 pm
Danoc wrote::WTF: Holy sh**
Daaaammmm!
So the only problem you have is space? :popcorn:

Kcearl wrote:Added this pair yesterday, monopoly and poly D…$500 each at sweetwater, lotta synth for the buck but nowhere to really put them

Image


Tbh Im skint, just bought another guitar and a laptop this month but they were $500 each, ill eat toast for a while, $500 is insane for these
User avatar
By Danoc Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:38 am
Nah bruh,you need to get up a 50 music catalog, get yourself an attorney or manager who is connected and sell those tracks.

Kcearl wrote:
Danoc wrote:Nice! Sounds like good music at the end crrdits of a movie. Dope :nod:



Thats weird Danoc, you are not the first person to say that about my tunes…Im gonna make an album called End Credits :mrgreen:
User avatar
By Danoc Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:42 am
OMG! More stuff. Good lawd :shock:

Kcearl wrote:

Kcearl wrote:Added this pair yesterday, monopoly and poly D…$500 each at sweetwater, lotta synth for the buck but nowhere to really put them

Image


Tbh Im skint, just bought another guitar and a laptop this month but they were $500 each, ill eat toast for a while, $500 is insane for these[/quote]