For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By Kcearl Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:10 pm
dabmeister wrote:
Kcearl wrote:Added this pair yesterday, monopoly and poly D…$500 each at sweetwater, lotta synth for the buck but nowhere to really put them

Nice! But I'm thinking you're destine for starting your own "sweetwater" showroom :hmmm: Any material done with your current setup that some of us inquiring minds would like to catch a good eargasm?

Lol, my gear def does not produce eargasms :mrgreen:

This was all recorded in an Akai Force. OB6, DM12, Pro2, Pro One, Argon 8, and MPC One through a soundcraft, into outboard, then an 18i20 into the Force…bit retro sounding synth track

By dabmeister Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:29 pm
Kcearl wrote:
dabmeister wrote:
Nice! But I'm thinking you're destine for starting your own "sweetwater" showroom :hmmm: Any material done with your current setup that some of us inquiring minds would like to catch a good eargasm?

This was all recorded in an Akai Force. OB6, DM12, Pro2, Pro One, Argon 8, and MPC One through a soundcraft, into outboard, then an 18i20 into the Force…bit retro sounding synth track

Kewl! I thought I heard a synthesis voice in the mix. Anyhow, have you heard and tried this...https://emvoiceapp.com/?

I figured this would add an intriguing concept to that track.
By Kcearl Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:51 pm
dabmeister wrote:I figured this would add an intriguing concept to that track.

Looks cool!

I use a vc340, but strictly for vocoding (normally a lot more than just a word or phrase)….that looks pretty interest though! Have you used it?

This is the vc340…the strings and choir are too, total bargain if its the vintage sounds you are looking for but a lot of real estate…I have the Boss VE500 thats pretty usable, if you can hold a tune.

By Danoc Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:46 am
:WTF: Holy sh**
Daaaammmm!
So the only problem you have is space? :popcorn:

Kcearl wrote:Added this pair yesterday, monopoly and poly D…$500 each at sweetwater, lotta synth for the buck but nowhere to really put them

By Danoc Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:49 am
Nice! Sounds like good music at the end crrdits of a movie. Dope :nod:

Nice! But I'm thinking you're destine for starting your own "sweetwater" showroom :hmmm: Any material done with your current setup that some of us inquiring minds would like to catch a good eargasm?[/quote]

[/quote]
By Kcearl Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:23 pm
Danoc wrote:Nice! Sounds like good music at the end crrdits of a movie. Dope :nod:

Thats weird Danoc, you are not the first person to say that about my tunes…Im gonna make an album called End Credits :mrgreen:
By Kcearl Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:24 pm
Danoc wrote::WTF: Holy sh**
Daaaammmm!
So the only problem you have is space? :popcorn:

Tbh Im skint, just bought another guitar and a laptop this month but they were $500 each, ill eat toast for a while, $500 is insane for these
By Danoc Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:38 am
Nah bruh,you need to get up a 50 music catalog, get yourself an attorney or manager who is connected and sell those tracks.

Kcearl wrote:
Danoc wrote:Nice! Sounds like good music at the end crrdits of a movie. Dope :nod:

Thats weird Danoc, you are not the first person to say that about my tunes…Im gonna make an album called End Credits :mrgreen:
By Danoc Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:42 am
OMG! More stuff. Good lawd :shock:

Kcearl wrote:

Tbh Im skint, just bought another guitar and a laptop this month but they were $500 each, ill eat toast for a while, $500 is insane for these[/quote]
By HanHuman Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:11 pm
Home office and music setup crammed up in a small corner of the house.
I just push the 2500 below the wood shelf whenever I need to work.
By Danoc Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:54 am
Very cool :smoker: set!

HanHuman wrote:Image
Home office and music setup crammed up in a small corner of the house.
I just push the 2500 below the wood shelf whenever I need to work.
By HanHuman Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:07 pm
Danoc wrote:Very cool :smoker: set!

Ty Danoc :mrgreen: