For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By inflict3 Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:39 am
so i notice there isn't many mpc500 vids, so ima post up some when i come across dope ones.

By inflict3 Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:23 pm
i wouldn't mind moving to where that dude lives, looks like south america, maybe i would smile all the time like him.. man, up here in seattle always cold and rainy all winter long got me frowning…plus all the sad sad **** going on in our country, crooked pigs, violence, crooked corporations, bought out politics, man, ****, aint much to smile about these dark days :(
By TT_Lab Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:17 pm
inflict3 wrote:i wouldn't mind moving to where that dude lives, looks like south america, maybe i would smile all the time like him.. man, up here in seattle always cold and rainy all winter long got me frowning…plus all the sad sad **** going on in our country, crooked pigs, violence, crooked corporations, bought out politics, man, ****, aint much to smile about these dark days :(

It is not South America is Barcelona(Spain). These guy and I got friends in common but don't know each other.
By Clint Wed May 21, 2014 8:24 pm
Point G goes against the clock using just an MPC3000LE and samples (10:24).

Clint wrote:

Nice studio, decent beat, nice filming, love the statue!
By mindcontrol Thu May 22, 2014 5:45 am
inflict3 wrote:i wouldn't mind moving to where that dude lives, looks like south america, maybe i would smile all the time like him.. man, up here in seattle always cold and rainy all winter long got me frowning…plus all the sad sad **** going on in our country, crooked pigs, violence, crooked corporations, bought out politics, man, ****, aint much to smile about these dark days :(

dope video

it looks alot like barcelona. ive walked all around that beach if its the one