For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By tayo Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:40 pm
Can anyone recommend of a place that repairs MPC in the bay area?
By jonestown massacre Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:49 pm
VST service is located in Pasadena....don't know if that's close.
By tayo Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:02 pm
jonestown massacre wrote:VST service is located in Pasadena....don't know if that's close.

they still around? I used them a while ago.
By jonestown massacre Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:08 pm
^^webstore is still open. Give em a call...from what I understand, they do a good job, but charge out the ass.
By konc3pt Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:58 pm
Or forat, Although vst might be cheaper..forats fame n glamour goin to run ya tad more

What's wrong with it?
By fobedafied Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:29 am
vst be taxin.

been a while though.

pasadena isnt bay though.

might as well get acquainted with the man they call forat if youre gonna be in la... :nod:
By tayo Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:59 pm
konc3pt wrote:Or forat, Although vst might be cheaper..forats fame n glamour goin to run ya tad more

What's wrong with it?

:lol: I dont need the fame and glamour. Its just the "Full Level" button. It turns off by itself. I wanna sell it and get a Ren.
By damien907 Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:14 pm
if you do that everything will be turnin off by itself. :shock:
By konc3pt Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:08 pm
tayo wrote:
konc3pt wrote:Or forat, Although vst might be cheaper..forats fame n glamour goin to run ya tad more

What's wrong with it?

:lol: I dont need the fame and glamour. Its just the "Full Level" button. It turns off by itself. I wanna sell it and get a Ren.

Never heard of that problem, is it loose or something ? If its tact switch its EZ fix. Shipping back and forth from forat alone prolly run ya close to cnote in itself... when my first 2500 outputs busted I drove to LA dropped it off n had him ship it back..He replaced resistor, whole thing with shipping back ran me few huns
By tayo Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:25 pm
Yeah I dunno wtf. Ill be in the middle of laying a pattern and it just drops and the light turns off.

Id have someone local do it. I used to have this crazy dude in berkeley fix all my gear but I think he closed down a few years ago...
By psr Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:30 pm
jonestown massacre wrote:VST service is located in Pasadena....don't know if that's close.

not close at all. but its close enough to save on shipping.
By jonestown massacre Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:35 pm
^^^^Im in Canada....anything in CA is close to the Bay Area to me :lol: :lol: :lol:
By WesWook Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:32 pm
Fast forward to 2020 ... For those looking for MPC maintenance and repair I can help! Shoot me a DM on Instagram or Twitter @WesWookBeats