For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By NearTao Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:47 pm
The unit above the S950 is a VX-90, it's an analogue synth that you can hook up to the S950 for stacking voices, running the S950 through the filters, and other fun stuff.

Posted some details here https://neartao.wordpress.com/2021/02/20/configuring-an-akai-vx90-and-akai-s950/

and some patches here https://neartao.wordpress.com/2021/02/21/akai-vx90-heart-akai-s950-samples-n-programs/

Should probably get off my butt and record some more kewgroups from the combo.
By Ultros Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:49 am
Thanks danoc!

also.. near tao's even got a dogs bed under the cv rack for when the wife kicks his ass outta the bedroom for buying another piece of hardware! haha

I like that desk.

NearTao wrote:Image
Last edited by Ultros on Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Ultros Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:04 am
NearTao wrote:gotta be ready for anything.

lolol i would probaby be seen napping there with the dog feet away like "that mf..."
By Danoc Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:38 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: You gotta establish that early to wifey you're gonna get what you want if you don't like it LEAVE!

I never played that ish. My children's mother and a few others found out don't mess with me and my music. :nod:

Ultros wrote:Thanks danoc!

also.. near tao's even got a dogs bed under the cv rack for when the wife kicks his ass outta the bedroom for buying another piece of hardware! haha

I like that desk.

NearTao wrote:Image
By Ultros Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:37 pm
I'm dating an asian- sportbike! I'd roll her ass in the room with my audio gear if I could get it down the steps. Needless to say i'm single and invest my money in bad places lol.

By Danoc Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:23 am
:WTF: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're a fool lol

Ultros wrote:I'm dating an asian- sportbike! I'd roll her ass in the room with my audio gear if I could get it down the steps. Needless to say i'm single and invest my money in bad places lol.

By Kcearl Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:24 pm
Ultros wrote:I'm dating an asian- sportbike! I'd roll her ass in the room with my audio gear if I could get it down the steps. Needless to say i'm single and invest my money in bad places lol.

I had a K6 thou back in the day…then went all kawasaki muscle bike after that. Now Im a soccer mom lol
By Kcearl Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:58 pm
My basement dwelling

My sofa dwelling

My out in the freezin cold dwelling

By HanHuman Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:09 am
Damn Earl, that's a lot of stuff
By Kcearl Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:16 am
HanHuman wrote:Damn Earl, that's a lot of stuff

Thats not all of it…ten years you collect a lot of gear

Most of its budget stuff though, still great place to hang out and record rubbish ;)
By HanHuman Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:51 am
Kcearl wrote:Image

I see a BOC's Tomorrow's Harvest vinyl in the back, a man of taste.
Definitely enough stuff to get going for over a century 8)
By Ultros Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:02 am
Kcearl wrote:I had a K6 thou back in the day…then went all kawasaki muscle bike after that. Now Im a soccer mom lol

AWE HELL NO!! We need to get you back on a scooter doing warp! This bike shit is FOR LIFE incase you didnt know. The family that rides together dies together. Beauty stash of music toys, equally as awesome.
By Kcearl Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:25 am
Ultros wrote:
Kcearl wrote:I had a K6 thou back in the day…then went all kawasaki muscle bike after that. Now Im a soccer mom lol

AWE HELL NO!! We need to get you back on a scooter doing warp! This bike **** is FOR LIFE incase you didnt know. The family that rides together dies together. Beauty stash of music toys, equally as awesome.

I have a heated steering wheel now…heated