For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By Bezo Wed May 02, 2018 12:39 pm
Ogami, nice work!
By JUKE 179r Wed May 02, 2018 2:40 pm
Ogami Daigorō wrote:Image

When I got to this picture, I thought you were implying that you kept all your gear in there. :lol:
By Blue Monster 65 Wed May 02, 2018 9:16 pm
JUKE 179r wrote:
Ogami Daigorō wrote:Image

When I got to this picture, I thought you were implying that you kept all your gear in there. :lol:

Ha! I did, too!

Was that barn on your property, Ogami? Did you take it completely down?
By Lampdog Thu May 03, 2018 12:46 am
Epitome of FRESH.
By terry towelling Thu May 03, 2018 2:32 am
distortedtekno wrote:Nice work! I see Trans Europe Express in there too. :nod:

i also see supertramp...all that effort to house a supertramp record.
By terry towelling Thu May 03, 2018 2:34 am
[quote="**D Cinn**"]Why I invested $7,000 in new studio equipment (Studio Tour 2018)

i'm happy the guy can go spend $7K on gear after growing up with not enough cash for anything but the basics for existence. i just pray it's not $7K on credit.
By Christov Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:38 pm
After buying my house I decided I wanted one room in the house to make a small studio in, and luckily there were some rooms build on the attic. Recently bought a MPC2500 for dirt cheap and decided to sell some gear (a sp404, a microbrute, my old MOTU soundcard and my MPC 1000). It feels like a really good place for me to chill, lay back and make some beats after work when my babygirl is a sleep.

All I need really. A 950, a MPC and a synth for baslines plus a audio-interface and my monitorspeakers. Nothing to fancy, but it get's the job done. And a handmade painting a friend of me did of OV Wright (great soul singer).

My records and wall of inspiration basicly. Got some flyers of my releaseparty, the time we opened up for La Coka Nostra - which was cool, considering I used to be a huge Non Phxion fan when I was younger - the 3 by 18 meter piece some graff cats did in dedication of my debut record and some stuff to add some vibe to the place. Oh and a bunch of jazz 45's I inherited from my grandpa.

My sampling set-up. Got another SL1200, but I need to buy some wood so I can put both of my SL's next to each other.

And finally a picture of my granddad during his time as a jazzmusician. Still have to decide on which wall I'm gonna hang that one.
By Lampdog Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:37 pm
Super nice!
By Sharris Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:30 pm
Some of my stuff. Living/dining room set up until my brother gets his own place..... then I'll have a proper studio.