1. nope Yam didn't but I have a Reason refill in it. The Triton too.
2. Yeah I'm talking about the Roland cloud stuff, nah bruh whoever told you it suck is lying to you. I have software and not connected to the internet. Integra 7 is hot to death. Come on man why you had to bring that up,. you know I'm a gear whore lol
I want that so band. Man I got the 1080, 5080, SRX Orchestra ETC, I have them all except SRX pianos 1&2. I have System 8 STRAIGHT BEAST! They never made the 3080 and I don't know why I love that thing. smh
Yo I have the Triton Rack as a refill in Reason and that thing is dope. But I also have the Triton keyboard software also and that thing is a beast, it does way more than the hardware so does the Roland software joints. Did a shoot out with them can't tell the difference between the hardware and software.
here's the roland 5080 software
I just bought this just now typing to you and loaded it up in S1v4
OMG the SSL native essential bundle $49. I jumped on that immediately.
Sense-A wrote:1. Yamaha came out with a software version of the motif? I always liked the motif more than the triton. I saw Eric Sermon using the motif es6 on the Rhythm Roulette episode. He used to use an old roland W30.
2. You're not talking about Roland cloud, are you? I heard Roland Cloud sucks. My lust is for the Integra 7. I currently have the 880 with a 60s/70s keys card and a 1080 with the orchestral1+2/session/country cards.
3. The triton software makes me not care for the hardware. I was never a huge triton fan anyways.
4. I believe you. Yamaha gear is underrated.
5. My MPC 4000 is a rattle can job. Hardest part was pulling the acrylic cover off the display, sanding it down and repainting it. A step I've seen others skip when painting theirs. I don't know how to screen print on to metal, so the labels are made with a label printer. Still looks better than the stock paint jobs MPC 4000s came with.