For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By RevolutionInTheHead Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:51 pm
I was lucky enough, with the help of my number one brother in France, to get my grubby little mits of one of these bad boize.

However, alas, it has a couple of minor electrical faults. The Monitor switch section only allows me to monitor the left channel of the Master mix (probably just a dry joint/failed switch, right?) and there is also a slight distortion on the number 1 Effects Send.

The manual is pretty much unobtainium. VST in California, USA were selling copies on eBay a couple of years ago, so they ARE out there somewhere! But there's nowt on the web now. I even phoned Akai support and all they had was the user manual.

If anyone has one, PLEASE help me out so I can track down the faults and have a perfect functioning MG614!!!

Thanking you in advance.
By richie Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:24 am
That's retarded as they clearly print these as is, so why not. And funny enough, I found one locally for $100 that has issues and thought it would not be worth it unless I had a manual to go by.