For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By CharlesRandolph Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:46 pm
What is the deal with all the plants. Really? Who puts plants on top of their monitors? :lol: What happens when they water the plants? What about allergies, mites, bugs? :lol: No smoke, No pets, No plants, No candles, No perfumes or Air freshers! Protect the artist is comes over.

Is it me or does it look like bigger Moog Grand Mother?
By Lampdog Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:07 pm
It is a double grandmother with extras. Check the specs of each, you'll see they doubled up w/ a focus on stereo imaging/movement.

I wish they'd do this same thing but create a "Subsequent 74". I'd sell my current and buy it in an instant.
By Cockdiesel Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:21 pm
i really dig this one, sold off my moog delay pedal for almost half its cost, haha.

I guess it’s based more on the modular moog series. I really like the mother-32 tone but it was somewhat limiting and I’m not into the rats nest of wires everywhere.

If this is 4 of them, that says a lot about the powerful sound this thing will have. Not to mention the stereo filters and delay. So a dope effects processor too.

I am sure eventually I will get one but I’ll wait a while until the price starts coming down.

Need to learn my current synth better anyway. Lots to explore on the digital side of things.