For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By Cockdiesel Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:59 pm
https://output.com/products/sidecar

Any thoughts on this? I just scratched the surface of features but this seems to be a great piece for a wide range of people from modular users to people with some rackmount gear.

I have the desk they offer and really like it. Only cons to it are it’s size and it seems to scratch easier than I thought it would. Besides that it’s sturdy, strong about for all my gear and then some, and has features in all the right spots for cabling and different set ups.

When I get home I’ll post the info from the site but this looks real cool and not to bad on price. I believe 350. I was looking at rack cases the other day and most in the range I was looking at were 250.

Thoughts, concerns?
By Cockdiesel Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:25 pm
That’s an easy customization if they don’ t . I will dig deeper when I get home.
Looks like the perfect workstation for a x and some dope racks, plus a shelf for a turntable and headphone caddie
By Cockdiesel Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:32 am

It doesn’t seem to come with the pieces of wood they provide to adjust the height of the output desk, they may send on if you ask. You can install the castors directly to the legs but I think the wood they provided for the desk would be better as you could install the casters on that and remove anytime without worrying About damaging the bottom of the legs.

I like the idea of itt sitting on something to give it more support and you never know when something might get hung up if trying to roll it around. Think like a furniture dolly underneath it, but still keeping the look clean. Although castors directly on the legs would also be a sleek look, the wood on the desk is plenty strong but I’d rather be safe than sorry.