For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By cconusa Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:34 am
I want to connect my Roland CM-30 Cube to my Yamaha MG10 Mixer, so I can use it as a stage monitor, but am unsure what inputs and cables to use. I know that you plug 1/4 jacks into the left and right MONITOR OUT on the mixer, but what kind of cables do I use, and where should I plug them into on the Roland CM-30 Cube?
By peterpiper Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:47 pm
Usually a stage monitor is not plugged into the MONITOR OUT but the AUX SEND. So the person on stage that stand beside the monitor can get his/her own mix.
In which context do you wanna use it? Band? You alone on stage? Instruments? DJ?

peace
By Ill-Green Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:26 am
Hey, I own a pair of CM-30s myself. Its all 1/4" in and outputs, except for the RCA input on the back for any line level device, but kinda sucks because you don't get any EQ and volume control from the CM's panel knobs just the master volume.

Another thing to take notice is that if you intend to go stereo with a single CM-30, you going to be disappointed; one channel will be heard through the 1/4 inputs, the RCA stays in stereo but no pot control.

They best paired up, is where its features really lie.