For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.

By feebv Sun Dec 08, 2002 7:49 am
Hello All;

What's Next, for me. Within the last year I've purchased the following:
MPC 2000XL, Korg Trition Pro Workstation, 20 Channel Behringer Mixer, Shur Mic, Korg EM-1 Drum Machine, Roland 10 Track Digital Recoder, External CDRW, 2 Cheesy Gemini  TurnTables

I strongly think I have every thing I need, but feel like something is missing, can someone fill that void for me. I'm open for suggestions.[/color]

By itchyvinyl Mon Dec 09, 2002 9:28 pm
Dang, you must have hit the lottery or something.
It sounds like all you need now is some inspiration, and lots time spent alone in the studio creating. :;):[/color]

By Tribe O' Judah Fri Dec 13, 2002 7:50 pm
You've got everything needed to make complete projects. The only thing I could suggest might be a RNC Compresser to phatten up those drum tracks a little, but this certainly isn't necessary with what you have.

At this point you might want to consider the quality of your equipment....like that Behringer Mixer.

Ask yourself this question? How far do you want to go? Is this just a hobby for you or are you planning on producing yourself and other artists? Right now you have quite a bit to make some great tracks assumming you have the talent.  :)[/color]