For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By Christov Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:25 am
Ultros wrote:Heh fair enough. the purge needs to happen from time to time. I liquidated everything about a decade ago and restarted 3 years ago. already if amassed a pile of shit i dont need.

Man I could never sell all of my gear at once. Sure, alot was bought and sold through the years, but things like my MicroKorg will probably always stay.

Same with the Technics and Vestax mixer. Bought those after working some shitty jobs in high school. Remember driving with my dad to pick up that mixer, doing the last bit of assembling of the technics with him... great memories, especially now that he passed away. Nah, those are definitly staying. :)
By Christov Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:11 pm

So this is the end result. You can't see my technics, vestax mixer and mackie mixer all that well but that ain't nothing special.

Really glad how it worked out. All that deskspace is really nice when I'm working.
By Christov Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:51 am
Lampdog wrote:I see you are a clean/neat freak like me

OR

you cleaned up only for the photo

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha the first when it comes to my working space. Kinda got Stockholm syndrom from the clean desk policy at my job. :lol: