For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By Ultros Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:52 am
I am in desperate need of something better than i am working with lol... I got no where to put my LEGS. speakers arent plugged in just storage.

this is so ghetto... the giant scrape in my wall isnt helping either. :(

(pascal and zinc you nosey crate diggers)

Anyways perhaps ikea is a good solution for my bork ass.

By Visconte Cobram Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:19 am
Ultros wrote:I am in desperate need of something better than i am working with lol... I got no where to put my LEGS. speakers arent plugged in just storage.

this is so ghetto... the giant scrape in my wall isnt helping either. :(

(pascal and zinc you nosey crate diggers)

Anyways perhaps ikea is a good solution for my bork ass.

Honestly you can do much better than shitkea with some reclaimed wood and some tools.
By Ultros Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:24 pm
Visconte Cobram wrote:Honestly you can do much better than shitkea with some reclaimed wood and some tools.

^ ultimately thats what i think i want to do. if i can find myself the right household items to sacrfice or if i went out and bought some fiber board i could just make a nice custom control center. I have all the tools just no materials.
By Danoc Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:16 pm
Yo, that's kinda dope. I got a nice desk off Ebay, 139$ it still holds up like the day I bought it. bout to get a new chair.
But that's so cool they aimed at home studios. :nod: :worthy:

how much is it?

Here's what I found that is pretty cool, and low price.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/363986841307?h ... R46ojZmLYQ

Christov wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wallpaper.com/technology/ikea-obegransad-furniture-swedish-home-mafia-collaboration/amp

That desk looks nice. And the hightened kallax thing looks like something me and my dad made back in the days. Really nice stuff this is.
By Christov Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:58 am
I only know the euro prices, but I thought around 170. That's probably around the same price in dollars, although I'm not sure about the current exchange rates...