For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By Ultros Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:29 pm
I spotted a seller that was selling behringer pedals for $20 usd a pop. I bought 8 pedals so far, 2 noise reducers, 2 graphic eqs, 2 vintage tube overdrives (not real tube but sounds not bad..) and lastly 2 compressor / limiter pedals (not yet delivered).

These are definitely not the best pedals ever made, but they arent terrible either for the price. In some disgusting way I like them because they are imperfect. Plus I am a crap collector...

I did do a little master output to input test on the mpc and was content with how it processed my tests but moved the chain onto my mixers master for now (got the microkorg and microfreak routed into the mixer)

If i get a couple splitters i may be able to do some wet dry line paralell effects and sum it via the analog mixer which could sound nice. i could do it now with left and right but i dont wanna sum to mono.

By Ultros Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:08 pm
Update, still got these but also ended up with a zoom ms70-cdr as well.

This is a really nice pedal... dawid galuzka (hope i spelled that right) put me onto this pedal for mod-ability and it doesnt disappoint.