For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.

By turn Sun Dec 08, 2002 7:15 pm
hey,i just ordered one of these .any one have one or have used one?what do you think of it?[/color]

By ksada Tue Dec 10, 2002 1:37 am
ive heard of it. it uses the ms2000 brains. only smaller and with a little built in mic for vocoding. i kinda wanna get one. lemme know how you like it.[/color]

By turn Wed Dec 11, 2002 7:58 am
got it yesterday morning..still gotta figure out a little more as far as editing the sounds ..but so far i really like it.although its a little limited in the "hiphop" it is excelent for drum and bass/jungle the fat basses..mmm they sound so good. and you can tweek the #### out of them[/color]

By nicetechno Wed Dec 18, 2002 8:45 pm
I recently got a MicroKORG--I love it.  Its got all the features of some of the coolest synths ever made wrapped up in a nice little package.  First thing I notice is the vocoder, gotta love that.  Then I saw the filtered inputs--excelent feature-something you dont see much in modern synths.  The editing section takes some getting used to but is incredibly versatile, basically gives you the tools to make any sound in the world.  What topped it off for me was the fact that you can sequence the notes of the arpegiator, alot like some classics that have an arpegiator in jack.  It looks cheesy at first glance because of the retro look and the way they used different musical genres to label the sound banks, besides that-I think its one of the coolest synths to come out for quite a while.  And good price to boot.