For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.

By D Rocka Mon Dec 23, 2002 5:48 pm
im thinkin of gettin a new keyboard and i need 2 know which kind is best. ive never heard a karma, fantom, or motif, but i know tritons r da bomb. tell me which i should get with that.[/color]

By keyzfame Mon Dec 23, 2002 10:18 pm
d rocka whats dog. everybody is gona tell ya what they feel and in the long run what they feel is only there opion. me i got motif and at one point felt i made the wrong choice by not getting triton but after have the motif for 2 months then going to a local music store that had one and playing it i now feel good about getting the motif. but thats the way i feeel. the motif has a learning curve they say but there is good website the motif too. i got a good trick for you ok. i wouldnt get the fantom hands down. i read all about that board and the motif and the triton studio the latest keyboard magazine. i got trick for you. if you want to get the triton. well just get something else your not too sure of most internet websites give you 45 days to play around with it. send it back then get the triton and if you still feel the triton is the best then keep it. i feeel hands down its triton and motif. the rest dont count if you got the money[/color]

By keyzfame Mon Dec 23, 2002 10:19 pm
d rocka whats dog. everybody is gona tell ya what they feel and in the long run what they feel is only there opion. me i got motif and at one point felt i made the wrong choice by not getting triton but after have the motif for 2 months then going to a local music store that had a triton one and playing it i now feel good about getting the motif. but thats the way i feeel. the motif has a learning curve they say but there is good website the motif too. i got a good trick for you ok. i wouldnt get the fantom hands down. i read all about that board and the motif and the triton studio the latest keyboard magazine. i got trick for you. if you want to get the triton. well just get something else your not too sure of most internet websites give you 45 days to play around with it. send it back then get the triton and if you still feel the triton is the best then keep it. i feeel hands down its triton and motif. the rest dont count if you got the money[/color]

By D Rocka Mon Dec 23, 2002 10:59 pm
what about karma[/color]

By keyzfame Mon Dec 23, 2002 11:53 pm
before i  got any of the stuff i got now i just went to this site www.sonicstate.com   they have user reviews of it... just put the product name  in the search box {motif} or {triton} and so on read up and check out the specs[/color]