For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By faze1 Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:48 am
950skweezyotitties wrote:why do you even need a manual??? the joint is mad easy to use

Thanks for the helpful replies. I am one of those cats who just likes to have manuals handy. thats all. Just got the s3000 this week and an mpc1000 (jjos2) last week. I do appreciate everyones help and hopefully soon I can get this combo up and running. (Poor man's MPC3000)
By peterpiper Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:42 pm
faze1 wrote:
950skweezyotitties wrote:why do you even need a manual??? the joint is mad easy to use

Thanks for the helpful replies. I am one of those cats who just likes to have manuals handy. thats all. Just got the s3000 this week and an mpc1000 (jjos2) last week. I do appreciate everyones help and hopefully soon I can get this combo up and running. (Poor man's MPC3000)

You think the S3000 has the same engine than the MPC3000?
I dont think so.

peace
By Nojus Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:11 pm
peterpiper wrote:
faze1 wrote:

I dont think so.

peace

yes it does. even akai admitted that.
By DJ Supreme Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:34 pm
peterpiper wrote:
faze1 wrote:

I dont think so.

peace

Yes sir,.. the EXACT same....
By richie Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:14 pm
@peter the S2800/S3000 is the same engine as the MPC 3000. The S2000/3000XL is the same engine as the MPC 2000/XL.
By Mau Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:32 am
Hi, finally does anyone have this manual in pdf format? I am someone who searches thoroughly, but you only find that of the S3000XL and even if the functions are similar, it is still not the same thing.
Thanks
By NANOtechism Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:03 am
Mau wrote:Hi, finally does anyone have this manual in pdf format? I am someone who searches thoroughly, but you only find that of the S3000XL and even if the functions are similar, it is still not the same thing.
Thanks

im in the same prediciment , please let me know if you have any luck finding it , have also searched thoroughly for this manual without avail ! , i shall continue and hopefully return with good news !
By iofflight Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:27 am
NANOtechism wrote:
Mau wrote:Hi, finally does anyone have this manual in pdf format? I am someone who searches thoroughly, but you only find that of the S3000XL and even if the functions are similar, it is still not the same thing.
Thanks

im in the same prediciment , please let me know if you have any luck finding it , have also searched thoroughly for this manual without avail ! , i shall continue and hopefully return with good news !

I've been looking for the S3000/S3200 manual as well and have had no luck, except I did find the S3200 PDF in french. Great if you speak french I however do not. I'm going to keep looking but I doubt my google fu is better than anyone else's. Should I find it I will go back to all the threads I found with poor sods like me who are still looking.