For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By Nojus Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:20 am
could anyone hook me up with the original akai s3000 (not xl) manual? i've already searched akaipro.com. they only have s3000xls manual.

thanks!

By Nojus Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:08 pm
thanks, but it still aint helping. i need ORIGINAL akai s3000 manual, not s2800, s3000xl, s3200 manual. the older akaipro.com used to have it. maybe someone got it?

By Nojus Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:00 am
come people! help a brotha out!

By jellyjim Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:44 pm
i got one, where are you in the world?

By Nojus Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:49 pm
jellyjim wrote:i got one, where are you in the world?

check your pm
By faze1 Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:45 am
I am in search of an original s3000 manual too!!! Just bought one recently but the manual was not included. Contacted akai but they were not very helpful :evil: Any help would be appreciated.
By dsp Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:49 pm
thanks for the link!!!! ...used the 3000xl one until now :o

s3000 it's a suberb sounding sampler... lovely breaks out of it!
By faze1 Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:58 pm
peterpiper wrote:I only found this one

http://www.playback.fr/produits/AKAI/docs/S3000US.pdf

search with google

akai manual s3000 filetype:pdf

peace

Thanks Peter for your help, but this is the addendum to the original manual. It only discusses the new features for the operating system. Im asking here cuz Ive searched the net and called many places with no luck. Thanks for checking it out though! cmon I know somebody has to have a copy :(
By peterpiper Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:22 pm
faze1 wrote:
peterpiper wrote:I only found this one

http://www.playback.fr/produits/AKAI/docs/S3000US.pdf

search with google

akai manual s3000 filetype:pdf

peace

Thanks Peter for your help, but this is the addendum to the original manual. It only discusses the new features for the operating system. Im asking here cuz Ive searched the net and called many places with no luck. Thanks for checking it out though! cmon I know somebody has to have a copy :(

Yes I know that its just the addendum. Thats why I wrote I ONLY found this and give the hint how to search with google (to many people dont know about such things like filetype etc). The rest is up to those who need it cause I dont want to search longer than 2 minutes for a manual that I don't need.
Another place to search for stuff like that are groups (yahoo groups etc)

peace
By DukeNewport Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:25 pm
950skweezyotitties wrote:why do you even need a manual??? the joint is mad easy to use
By kneebone77 Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:25 pm
DukeNewport wrote:
950skweezyotitties wrote:why do you even need a manual??? the joint is mad easy to use

My sentiments Exactly! If your a complete newb to sampling then the S-3000xl manual will get you going just fine...