Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By xibalba1875 Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:38 pm
id customize mine but ive taken it apart so many times to fix it that after i replace the pcb board thats it unless it fuks up again
By b.read Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:44 pm
I don't know! I like taking mine apart and working on it...call me a nerd I guess :D
By b.read Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:59 pm
that's true...but I'm always looking for a broken mpc to see if I can fix it up. Can't really find any on ebay or CL though
By EducatedHands Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:06 pm
did this last night. primer/white spray paint. nothing special. in fact i think i've seen this done before. WHATEVAA

By illbeatz Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:55 pm
EducatedHands wrote:did this last night. primer/white spray paint. nothing special. in fact i think i've seen this done before. WHATEVAA

Wow looks good man, and cheap to do
By watupange Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:02 pm
EducatedHands wrote:did this last night. primer/white spray paint. nothing special. in fact i think i've seen this done before. WHATEVAA

shhit is fire.. i like how it looks how u did a lot but u just did a little
By EducatedHands Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:15 pm
i'm assuming after some serious use the paint will start wearing down on the corners of the sides and the buttons.. but i bet it'll look pretty cool just the same 8)