Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By poundaproblem Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:33 pm
EducatedHands wrote:i'm assuming after some serious use the paint will start wearing down on the corners of the sides and the buttons.. but i bet it'll look pretty cool just the same 8)

yea mine are starting to wear down after some abuse. Nothing a lil touchup cant fix. BTW that white and blue combo looks nice son.
By xibalba1875 Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:42 pm
EducatedHands wrote:did this last night. primer/white spray paint. nothing special. in fact i think i've seen this done before. WHATEVAA

damn that is super nice and damn clean to. the white is a great choice it fkin pops out at you. oh and i would advise against the person that said black pads, rarely do black and blue go together. the grey is a good choice or if you can dye em white that would be mad sick.
anyways good choices
By sonseelye Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:05 pm
i advise against the person that said white pads...i mean they'll eventually be black anyhow :lol:
By LunaticBastard Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:30 am
no tutorial that i know of. but its not a hard process if you have the right tools. i have a full working wood shop ot my disposal so it was about an hour worth of work and it was done. but due to the structure and design of the side panel it could be rather hard to pull of without the right tools.
By b.read Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:15 am
That's a good point ^^^ without the right tools, you may be best off just buying them from needlewerk.
That's where I will get mine if I decide to go that route.
By The Grublet Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:45 am
The One. The Only.

By watupange Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:03 am
The Grublet wrote:The One. The Only.

i seen this a couple of times.. its amazing.. it looks like a mini mp tho.. i think the screen makes it look bigger
By henoi Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:18 am
sonseelye wrote:

love the tilted screen

sonseelye, you need to buy a 1000 and customize that shit.
i would love to see how you would flip a 1000!
By b.read Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:18 am
I think that thing is FUNKY ASS DOPE!

The color scheme, the chunky wheel, everything! I dig it...If only the screen didn't look so janky...

still dope though!
By b.read Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:59 am
BTW, where did you find that wheel, anyhow? Just curious! What's it off of?
By hiphoppa Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:13 am

Gotta say that's phat. Case closed. I've loved what some of you dudes brought to the table... but even you have to admit you love a tilt screen on the 1K.

xPEACE goes out.