Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By Masenkoooo Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:44 pm
Erratik wrote:I have the same exact issue...same story more or less..
Not even 3 months after i go it used on revrrrb,,,I was already down to mono output because the left channel went out for a pack o]f smokes on week 3 or 4.. as-is means its my problem. .. so i was willing to accept this fate, until a few weeks later when this happened. Completely and suddenly, unprovokedly ... and its unwavering.
I have bought new ram 4 times, Each time3 they said it was tested and good. Two of them i had to play the game and they sent me replacements. all failed with with same error. . At least it still works with 16mb. That really sucks but its still usable.. more usable if you have 3 more mpcs to do all the heavy lifting..

is it the akai brand ram? i was runnin off some generic rams for the last couple years and finally realized that was what was resetting my mp - not the pads or anything else... theres a cheap one on ebay right now https://www.ebay.com/itm/275582216200