Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By doublefull Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:36 am
Hellllo I'm using my mpc 1000 to sequence a few different hardware bits and pieces but my tr-08 drum machine begins playing ~around~ the and of 3 during the recording count in instead of coming in on the 1. I've tried changing many settings within the mpc and the few settings within the tr-08 to no avail. I have also googled this quite a bit already and didn't see a search function within the forums. Anyhow the tr-08 is playing patterns written with the built in sequencer which has the original 808 workflow that I quite like. When I hit play start on the mpc it starts in perfect time with my dx7 and prophet that are sequenced quite nicely within the mpc. I will note that using an Alesis mmt8 to trigger this same drum machine it would ~sometimes~ be triggered to early but only when it was being tempermental. I'm using jjos1 3.16 btw. Additionally, as a small note my dx7 is making a pretty harsh buzz when being triggered by the mpc and I can't figure that out either. Any help is greatly appreciated I didn't really want to start a new topic but feelin' a lil bummed I can't figure this seemingly simple problem out!