Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By aiaa Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:20 am
Alright I'm still quite a novice at using this machine so I'll try and explain my issue as simple as possible. Recently, My MPC 1000 has been acting strange.Not entirely sure what I did to the settings but the sampler is acting like it has a mind of its own. When I turn it one the bank this is highlighted is PAD BANK C, which was not the case when I began using it. One issue example is when a sequence I have recorded is playing and I hit stop nothing happens until I move the the cursor around highlighting one portion of the main screen until it stops, but I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing to trigger that because it seems to be spontaneous. Like right now I have it looping SEQUENCE ONE and when I turn the the data wheel it adjusts the brightness. Again, when I turning browsing through samples it jumps the cursor highlight right under LVL. When I want to record another sample onto the sequence the MPC will just switch to another bank another bank. I have no idea what's going on, please help.