Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By DeadSoul Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:49 pm
Not sure what you’re looking for, but if you’re trying to install a CF card in the hard drive bay then you need the HDM 10 adapter from MPC Stuff to plug your drive into the bay, an IDE to CF adapter, and a CF card (I’ve read through the posts and it seems that 64 GB is max card size recommended in terms of stability in working with the MPC 1000). I think SanDisk is a good choice for CF memory though some people reported having issues with them.

You should read through the official thread on this because certain choices you might have to make based off of that research. (eg. I can’t remember not seeing an IDE to CF adapter that someone verified works and linked to that has since been discontinued and you can’t buy anymore :WTF: - so you might have to shop for another one that matches its specs, that kind of thing)