Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By entrenchment Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:52 pm
Hi im trying to upgrade from small screen to the large one and at first everything was going great i installed the screen and the OS128XL FILE from the JJOS website. Then i accidentally uninstalled the JJOS 128XL and installed the free one but now i cant get it to recognize the OS128XL.OS1 FILE when trying to reinstall it it recognizes the other OSs with the bin at the end but not the ones with .OS1
Im transfering them via usb let me know whats up? Could this be my CF CARD I only have one maybe its the card anyone help. :popcorn:
By NearTao Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:38 pm
entrenchment wrote:Hi im trying to upgrade from small screen to the large one and at first everything was going great i installed the screen and the OS128XL FILE from the JJOS website. Then i accidentally uninstalled the JJOS 128XL and installed the free one but now i cant get it to recognize the OS128XL.OS1 FILE when trying to reinstall it it recognizes the other OSs with the bin at the end but not the ones with .OS1
Im transfering them via usb let me know whats up? Could this be my CF CARD I only have one maybe its the card anyone help. :popcorn:

You might need to install OS2/XL first.
By NearTao Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:47 pm
entrenchment wrote:Alls good i installed the OS128

IF you need to know how let me know

I got the file :popcorn:

Just list instructions for the next person who searches :)