Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By All Mighty Mark Skillz Fri May 01, 2020 5:47 pm
Maybe some of you have had this issue and have overcome it. So, I got all my samples like i want them, beats programmed and I save the project, I save the ENTIRE MEMORY -1 ALL PROGRAMS, SAMPLES SEQUENCES, create a new folder, name it...

I turn the MPC off. Turn it back on to reload the program, the name of the project comes up, it loads the samples but the pad assignment is missing therefore the sequences won't play the samples. The information as far as sequencing is there, the BPM info, the bars, all of that is right and exact, except the samples aren't playing on the pads to which they were assigned.

WIth one exception though.... the 808 sounds i used which are on BANK A which is in the auto load, they play as they should but the samples i made and programmed for BANK B.... nothing.

Which of you true masters can help an old Jedi out?
By Lampdog Fri May 01, 2020 6:05 pm
Create folder first.

Save entire memory into that 1 folder, no sub-folders, mpc cannot read across folders.

Turn off autoload.