Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By Dominic Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:29 pm
Hi plz cud anyone shed some light on why I’m not getting reverb wene I go from mpc 1000 to my one of four assignable outputs on mixer I’m not getting my reverb, it’s saves all my filter settings but not effects
By antic604 Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:40 pm
Dominic wrote:Hi plz cud anyone shed some light on why I’m not getting reverb wene I go from mpc 1000 to my one of four assignable outputs on mixer I’m not getting my reverb, it’s saves all my filter settings but not effects

Just guessing - perhaps the reverb is on a Master or on a Send (I've in idea if MPC1000 have sends), so if you use one of the additional outputs it goes directly there, circumventing the Master/Send?
By Menco Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:39 am
FX can only be saved as an All Sequences And Song file. Plus the FX are main outs only. Like NearTao said, a lot of times you’re better of resampling. Bonus tip: save your favorite FX settings to the autoload folder. You can save up to 20 FX sets. This makes resampling a lot faster.