Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum
By entrenchment Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:31 am
My mpc is making awesome bass with the instrument mode but i want to add chords need a piano n stuff i tried to master it with midi via a motu on a sxxxx computer laptop and it has to much lag.. Should i use a real key board or what can i use to add chords with no lag via midi...?
By entrenchment Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:01 pm
Okay so i have a
AUDIO-INTERFACE
I go into fruity loops 11 and midi out to the mpc midi in. Now my mpc is a slave.
I start by getting a sample in the mpc and turning it into a 88 range instrument program. I then perceive to make a base line with it....
However im gonna make my chords with a fruity loops using the mpc pads and a vst ,however the lag is quiet noticeable is it because of the interface in the way ? Between the daw and the mpc im just curious as to how to fix it.
I want my chords to sound like Im playing live not robotic.... Or is that the vst ?.. When i push the record button in fruity loops the mpc starts right on time i dont know if its the midi or the vst... Can anyone help...? :cry: